Friday 18 January 2013

imma gonna miss my bisfin :'(

my bestie since nine years ago will move to another school :'( oh my god! can I cry right now? I'm happy for her buat at the same time I hate this situation. :'( I don't want her to move but I want the best for her. she is enthusiastically wanted to go to a new school and I don't want to destroy her joy. takpelah, go girl. I wish you luck! JANGAN BERANI KAU NAK LUPA AKU! AKU SMACKDOWN KAU NANTI! xD I love you baby girl. I always do. enjoy your new school ya! its not easy okay for you untuk masuk Teknik Ipoh tu.  you must study hard. lagi lagi kejuruteraan awam tu. and yes! you have to make it perfect! YOU HAVE TO!  maybe takda rezeki untuk kita amik SPM sama sama :'( naaa~ aku nak nangis! seriously aku nak nangis! if you have a problem don't forget to tell me tau. you can count on me :) yeahhhh, once you have a boyfriend, don't forget to tell me too. I want to give him a test approval. xD andd, PLEASE. pleaseee, jangan lupa aku.! jangan pernah pun! I'm proud of you girl :') I really do. congratulations Nurfatin Azira Zamzuri. I'll always pray the best for my bestie :') ALWAYS! hehe, Iloveyou :)




No comments:

Post a Comment